To use MVP on local computer using midi-interface follow this guide:
- Of course you have added your videos and Black-image…
- Connect your Midi-Keyboard to the computer.
- Start MidiVideoPlayer.exe.
- Doubleclick the midi-interface in the list to activate it. It will say (Open) when connected.
- You can select midi-channel to recieve or leave it as it is (ALL) for recieving all channels.
- Ready to go!
- Load any video using a key (one you added). It will buffer and pause at the first frame.
- Press C3 (key 60) and your blackimage will show.
- Press D3 (key 62) to start the loaded movie.
- Press C#3 (key 61) to show the movie.
- wait… and look at the movie.
- Press C#3 (key 61) to hide the movie.
- Press E3 (key 64) to stop the movie.
- Press C3 (key 60) and your blackimage will hide.
Easy. Now you can see the log-file to the left.
When you close MVP the log-file will be saved to c:\blafotproduktion\MVP\LOGS\