MidiVideoPlayer is a Videoplayer for Windows that you can controll using midi.
It is developed for playing multiple videofiles on video-projector during shows controlled from your DAW.
You can switch movies using your midi-keyboard keys, use keys to start, paus, stop, skip 10 sec, rev 10 sec etc.
You can use C3 to hide and show a custom jpeg-image as a backdrop over the video, and also hide/show the videoplayer using C#3.
- Backdrop image as Jpg. Full screen. Use key to show/hide.
- Videos in mp4-format. Full screen including audio.
Load a video using a key and it will load and pause at first frame untill you press play.
- Every midi-key (0-127) can be assigned to a video except the controller-keys C3-B3 that’s assigned to hide/show, pause, play, stop, skip, reverse etc.
- Logs your show and saves it as a log-file when you quit the program.
- Lists all connected midi-interfaces (physical and virutal), just to chose the one you want to us as controller.