To install NotBlock into your DAW just follow this instructions:
- If your DAW is 32 bit you just copy the file “NotBlock-32.vst3” to C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\VST3\
If your DAW is 64 bit you just copy the file “NotBlock-64.vst3” to C:\Program Files\Common Files\VST3\
Or if you have an other location where you store your VST3 and your DAW cand find them just copy the files to that location.
- Create a new folder on where you want to store the NotBlock data (default location: c:\NotBlock-Data).
You can have your data-folder on a sedondary drive as long as it has a valid path including drive-letter (even a network drive will work but it might be slow).
- Copy the directory GRFX from the install-zip file to your data-folder including all files.
- Open your daw and create a track for NotBlock as an instrument (VSTi).
- On the first start NotBlock ask you to select your data-folder you created in step 2 and type in your registration-code from your invoice. If you downloaded a update-package from our webshop and do not have a purchased serial NotBlock will not work.
- After initial setup NotBlock will register the code on your system and create necessery system files.
Now NotBlock is now ready to use.